Month: July 2013

M1 come to collect ONT at my house and went to screw up my other ISP connection

On Sun 14 July I called M1 to terminate Fibre. So just now M1 come to took the ONT where my parent is in. He told her that I want the LAN cable so she called me. As I talk to him he is demanding back a LAN cable as I told him ONT, fibre patch cord and AC adaptor is in. If he want he can go to my room to took the cable there on top of my piano left side. So what he does is that he mess up my other ISP connection by plug out a live network connection so my voice is not working till I come home and I was shock to found out. I attached four photo.

DSC_0029 DSC_0030 DSC_0031 DSC_0032

This is very unprofessional, I called up M1, she said send photo to her MMS mobile so I did send these 4 photo as above. So She call me received and said can waived the ONT collection charges of S$18 before GST and not other so my bill will be extra S$200 for termination charges and penalty next month.

If I paid next month bill fully by next month and found out that port 2 of the TP is not released, I will go to Sub Court Small claim to submit an money order of S$10,000 to M1 to lodge a case for this as if very high amount small claim cannot do it need to hire civil lawyer where the law firm can accept your case by download purchase a business profile and download claim form typed printed and sign.

Then I got to see the registrar and with M1 see what they say. If not successful or I rejected their offer of small claim like a bargain of less than 1K for example, the registrar may decide put our case to trial.

I heck care if M1 says like it is opennet issue or technical issue not able to release port now. If they can’t do, pay damages. I monthly pay S$39 for 100MB fibre without fail since end mar 2012 to M1.

If that M1 guy is Elvis Seow as written, if I see him I really f**k U on the street.

Thinking getting lawyer to switch ISP for fiber.

I stay in Postal code 760288, in a HDB Room4S Flat. I would not know if MP can help me in this so getting a lawyer to get court order in order to switch ISP.


I sign up with viewqwest. They submit an order to take over port 1 but it was rejected on 26 June 2013 by opennet. So I called up M1 customer service and they said they already submit an request on 25 June 2013 to release port 1 as I use port 2. This will take 3 to 5 working days.


So on the Friday 28 June 2013, I call up viewqwest to let them know about this issue so she proceed on submit an order to opennet again to take over port 1. On 02 July 2013 I call up M1 customer service, they are still checking with fibre department and said will expedite and hopefully tomorrow they can get back to me. On 03 July 2013 around noon, I in paragon M1 customer service to talk to manager. So one of the staff come out I do not know if she is really a manager spoken to her. So She go in and check that they are not able to contact the fibre department. She also said will get back to me call me tomorrow.


On Friday 05 July 2013 I call up viewqwest so she told me this is the second time opennet rejected the order just today. I told her to send e-mail and so I received an e-mail of two order reference number which opennet rejected.


On Friday 05 July 2013 6pm, I in Paragon M1 customer service and speak to their staff. So he ask me which Internet Service Provider do I sign up with. I told them is Viewqwest. So he said this is not a fiber service department here. He said that he can get back to me call me on Monday as fibre service department work Monday to Friday office hour only. I told him that why yesterday no one contacted me since Wednesday 03 July 2013 I come down here also. He say sorry for the delay and given no explanation for the delay. I told him I cannot accept it and will get a lawyer for court order to release port 1. Opennet which I call them the hotline which viewqwest given me and she call me back says there is nothing it can be done. One house unit can have only one TP, I cannot install additional TP. Only ISP can submit request to terminate port and not from house owner which is only M1 as they occupy both ports now.


So the history is in Last year March, I sign up M1 fiber broadband. As I able to get free fixed voice, I sign up the service in this year May, come to change my ONT in my house to use port 2 as they cannot activate port one for fixed voice service.


Any advise? Even I terminate fiber broadband with M1 now, I do not think I can switch to other ISP for fiber broadband in my house same unit.


If I hire lawyer, I hope I can claim as much legal fee as possible from parties involved if court order was issued as it is getting things done at much losses for both parties.

About New creation church Singapore worship Ministry Introduction Session.

I receive the e-mail in Last month June, I though it was a mistake made by the staff or spam so I did not reply. A few days later I received the e-mail said that she did not receive my reply. So I not sure if this got to do with anything with my previous posting of what the worship pastor had said to me or they are really inviting me. If you do not know who is worship pastor DANIEL CHONG in this church you can go the church web site at under about us, our pastor, the zone. If you cannot find it maybe his profile and face photo is removed for example he resign.

So I do not know how to reply so I wrote I think it may be mistake as I submitted the application on this year February end but receive no reply. So she replied and said sorry pastor Daniel had spoken to me so I no need to come for worship ministry introduction session. After this session if I interested can sign up to go for audition. I wrote to her and said I blacklisted from this ministry anymore so do not made this mistake again. So I forward the e-mail to my care group leader to said I may not welcome to this church so not able to come for your care group. She whatapps me an message said I am welcome to her care group after reading my e-mail. I do show concern and care about her care group so send e-mail to clarify why I having difficulty in come her care group as below.

Thanks for your whatapp send to me.
But I did not went to Sunday service very long time. Your care group is on Friday night either 1 or 2 times monthly hence I do not know very well the people down there on your care group.
Worship Pastor Daniel had spoken to me that I not suitable to serve in this ministry please serve other ministry instead. He said that my voice is very bad after hearing my video recording on youtube at over a phone conversation which he called. He said he often on the stage singing lead worship so I should know him as he said he sing much better than me. So I told him over the phone what other ministry can I serve in as Asher also need to smile greet people which I not good at. Then he said singing also need to smile. So I told him I give a pass to worship ministry, then he preach on the phone about the gospel of grace. I did not listen to him much about his preaching as it is over 20 minutes on the phone I need to work so hang up the phone.
My concern is if I keep coming to your care group even what the pastor and worship ministry staff had said to me as you welcome me still, I may create problems in your care group.
If the people in the care group are going to know that I did not attend sun service very long due to the pastor insulted me over the phone, you will have hard time leading your care group.
What I would like to suggest for you to do is find out from the church management about why can a pastor say such a thing to me over a phone as an answer so that you can deal it with the care group if any problem arise for clarification?
Then you think whether you want to do it or not to feedback to church management may not need to let me know about it.
I believe many people in your care group are going sun service regularly, at least serving in a ministry or not going to or starting to serve.
But to me I no where to go and serve as even security to smile at people and children ministry to handle children well.

It’s Just Lunch Singapore small claim in subordinate court case closed.

I had a consultation with the consultation at the Subordinate court with an assistant registrar. On May I paid S$10 to log a case. Then see the director of the company but she said no refund. So a consultation was arranged on 3 June 2013 4.30pm, then the consultant come to represent the company. The registrar make suggest to give 50% discount so from my money order which I wrote S$1.3K become over 6 hundreds dollars. Then she go out as advised by registrar to call her office to accept the offer. So she come back and the company bargain five hundred dollars. The registrar said why bargain so much for such a small amount so I said never mind I accepted the offer.

So waited until 17 June 2013 which is the court order issue due date for payment at night my mail did not received the cheque, then on 18 June 2013 I called the office and she pick up to said they send out the cheque already. On 24 June 2013, I called so her colleague pick up and I said I going to get lawyer so your company will pay more if no payment received after due date 17 June 2013. On 25 June 2013 I called and talk to the consultant that I will enforce order if no payment is received. she said already mail out. Later at night my mail box got a cheque from the company bank in and Thursday afternoon got the fund.

My principle is not for money, it just that I not happy with the service so take them to court as the internet research shows in my previous posting. The registrar said to conduct trail decision is on him so I no need to have trail after consultation case closed.