My job contract had extend for another 5 month since start month of March to Star August this year. If there is no another tender this time, I may have to find another job or my job agent can recommend me to work in another company if there is available. The pay increase over 5% with pro rated completion bonus 5/12 a month. Now I in my 11 months of working, hopefully middle of next month I will get additional a month of completion bonus before my Chinese new year together with my pay.
I have no plan later to find another job soon. Will wait till start June this year to see if there is another tender for this job then I made the decision.